You're About To Discover, Learn and Practice:
- How your current Mindset is different from optimal Entrepreneurial Mindset and how to bridge this existing gap.
- How to build a strong foundation for your coaching business.
- How to make sure you will keep highly motivated building your own business and not to give up in the middle of the distance.
- How to define your niche and create your Customer Avatar so you can architect a marketing strategy that attracts buyers.
- How to set up your unique coaching business model.
- The seven ways to differentiate your business and outperform your competitors right from the start.
- How to make sure you will keep your focus, implement your business building strategy and get things done.
- How to avoid 7 major coaching start-up mistakes and have a shortcut to profitable and sustainable phase of your coaching business.
- The best strategy for you to follow to get your website done in a matter of days and weeks (not months and years!)
- How to feel totally confident and optimistic while building your own coaching practice and set it up even while still being employed.
Meet Your Trainer
– 8 years of Training and Coaching experience as Headway Coaching Business School CEO and Master Trainer,
– PCC ICF (International Coach Federation)
– Official ICF registered Mentor
– Master Trainer ATD (Association for Talent Development)
– Speaker at ICE ASTD conference 2014 (Washington, DC) and 2015 (Orlando, FL)
Defining Your Business Model – Checklist
Lesson 1: Becoming the best Entrepreneur I can be: Mindset Shift (Entrepreneurial Belief System)
Lesson 2: My Strategy For Coaching Business Start Up Marathon (Defining Strategy)
Lesson 3: Access to My Main Unlimited Energy Resource (Ensure Ongoing Motivation)
Lesson 4: My Starting Point: Unbeatable Me! (Positioning)
Lesson 5: My Best Ever Client. (Discovering Your Niche)
Lesson 6: Narrowing, Narrowing and Narrowing More! (Defining Market Entry Point)
Lesson 7: Standing Out From the Crowd. (7 Ways to Differentiate Your Business)
Lesson 8: Putting it All Together: My Coaching Business Model. (Defining Implementation Strategy)
Lesson 9: Focus, Priorities and Commitment (Making Sure Your Strategy Works!).
Lesson 10: Coaching Confidence (Introduction to Frames and Conversational Reframing Tools).
What You'll Get:
Tuition: Limited Time Offer (enrollment before December 3rd) – £787 + bank (PayPal) transfer fee
Course Length: 10 weeks (+2 weeks New Year break)
Expected Completion Time: 12 weeks
Start: Tuesday, December 8th at 6:30pm UK time (day and time are subject to change after discussion with all enrolled participants)
End: Tuesday, December 23rd at 6:30pm UK time.