You're About To Discover, Learn and Practice:
- How your current Mindset is different from optimal Entrepreneurial Mindset and how to bridge this existing gap.
- How to build strong foundation for your coaching business.
- How to make sure you will keep highly motivated building your own business and not to give up in the middle of the distance.
- How to define your niche and create your Customer Avatar so you can architect a marketing strategy that attracts buyers.
- The 7 ways to differentiate your business and outperform your competitors right from the start.
- How to make sure you will keep your focus, implement your business building strategy and get things done.
- How to avoid 7 major coaching start up mistakes and have a shortcut to profitable and sustainable phase of your coaching business.
- The best strategy for you to follow to get your website done in a matter of days and weeks (not months and years!)
- How to feel totally confident and optimistic while building your own coaching practice and set it up even while still being employed.
- How to detect your coaching clients limitations and provide instant help without them even to realize what happened.
- 14 different ways how you can change your client's perception introducing more flexible and rich with choices foundation in easy conversational manner.
- How to make your client feel revived and energized every time after he/she had a session with you.
HCG-ICC Business Course For Coaches
Programme 1: “Business Ignition”
Module 1: Your Business Foundation Checklist
Lesson 1: Becoming an Entrepreneur: Mindset Shift (Entrepreneurial Belief System)
Lesson 2: My Strategy For Start Up Marathon (Defining Strategy)
Lesson 3: Access to My Main Unlimited Energy Resource (Ensure Motivation)
Lesson 4: My Starting Point: Unbeatable Me! (Positioning)
Lesson 5: My Best Ever Client. (Discovering Your Niche)
Lesson 6: Narrowing, Narrowing and Narrowing More! (Defining Market Entry Point)
Lesson 7: Standing Out From the Crowd. (7 Ways to Differentiate Your Business)
Lesson 8: Putting it All Together. (Defining Implementation Strategy)
Lesson 9: Focus, Priorities and Commitment (Making Sure Your Strategy Works!)
Programme 2: “Coaching Growth”
Module 1: Powerful Reframing Patterns For Coaches
Lesson 1: Introduction to Frames and Conversational Reframing
Lesson 2: Content vs Context Reframing
Lesson 3: Intention and Redefining Patterns
Lesson 4: Chunking Patterns
Lesson 5: Reality Strategy and Hierarchy of Criteria
Lesson 6: Changing Frame Size Pattern
Lesson 7: Consequences and Another Outcome Reframing
Lesson 8: Meta Frame and Model of the World Patterns
Lesson 9: Apply to Self and Counter Example reframing
Lesson 10: Applying Reframing as a System
Programme 3: “Productivity Wizard”
Module 1: Time Management Paradox: Winning Without Fight
Lesson 1: Defining the Productivity
Lesson 2: Knowing Your Enemy … or Friend?
Lesson 3: Every Journey Starts From Step 1: Here We Go!
Lesson 4: Braking it Down. My Baby Steps.
Lesson 5: The Power to Keep On Going.
Lesson 6: Accountability and Keeping it Simple.
Lesson 7: Creating ” Healthy” Habits.
Lesson 8: Celebration: My Personal System of Rewards.
What You'll Get:
Tuition: Limited Time Special Just £583 (?)
Course Length: 8-12 weeks
Expected Completion Time: 8-12 weeks
When you enroll today, you'll receive access to:
- The Content of three Programmes of “The Solution”
- 3 Core Modules
- 27 Video Lessons
- 17 Handouts (4 worksheets and 2 flowcharts)
- 3 Quizzes (one for each module)
- your assigned PPA (Personal Programme Adviser)
Attention: Content of the Programmes will be released step by step after you report your progress to PPA.
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Coaching Business Foundation Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Coaching Business Foundation Specialist