Headway Coaching Practice Circles
The only way to build a solid foundation for your coaching business is to become a skillful highly competent professional.
This is possible with regular continual practice only!
"What to Expect" from Alex Khrapov
CEO, PhD, MCC ICF
The only way to build a solid foundation for your coaching business is to become a skillful highly competent professional. This is possible with regular continual practice only!
The Headway Coaching Practice Circles provide a way to connect with other certified coaches to practice coaching skills towards the ICF/CA accreditation (e.g. ACC, PCC, MCC accreditations) or to simply practice skills towards increased competence and confidence. At the same time Coaching Circles are so much more than just a way to connect with other coaches and practice your skills (see Headway DAP Method below).
Qualified partners are first matched by the Headway Coaching team, providing you with two practice partners – one partner as your Coach and one as your Coachee. You will agree a schedule of sessions for two months with your matched partners (by agreement with your partners this could be prolonged in order to complete 8 coaching sessions, if necessary).
The Headway Premium Coaching Circle service is subscription-based so at the end of each two-month Coaching Circle round, you will automatically be enrolled into the next round with a new set of matched partners to practice with. You can always pause or cancel your subscription directly from your user dashboard before the next billing period is started.
Upon your special request, you can get additional pairs of partners if you are willing to accelerate accumulating your coaching practice hours (see add-on Subscription on 'Choose Your Coaching Practice Track' page and be aware, a one-time fee of €12.90 will be applied for every add-on pair of partners)! This way you can practice as much as you wish in receiving professional coaching and experiencing different styles/ approaches from our global community of coaching colleagues.
The hours accumulated can be counted towards ICF accreditation. We offer two levels of Coaching Practice Circles: the PCC (Premium Coaching Circle) and the FCC (Free Coaching Circles).
Headway "DAP Method" of Coaching Practice
After your enrollment into the PCC (Premium Coaching Circle) you will have an opportunity to learn the Headway DAP Method of coaching practice. DAP stands for the abbreviation of the Deliberate and Accelerated (coaching) Practice and it includes three essential parts:
A) Strategic Learning: Learning in-depth one tool, one technique, one competency that will be your prime focus during part of your coaching circle practice.
B) Focused Implementation: Practice your coaching skills to elevate your professional level rapidly so maximising your time to gain effective results.
C) Permanent Feedback Loop: Regular participation in small “guided discussions” with groups of coaches where you will learn from each other and reflect on your practice experiences under the supervision of more experienced coaches.
This Is Time Tested and Proven
Listen to what Simeonka, Irina, and Ellen say about Headway Coaching Circles and their peer-to-peer coaching practice experiences:
Premium Coaching Circles (PCC/PCCA)
After you complete your application to participate in the Premium Coaching Circle (PCC) you will receive the name and contact information of two qualified partners – one Coach and one Coachee.
It is the responsibility of each partnered pair to get in touch with one another, schedule practice times, and follow through on the sessions. In the case that your paired partner does not respond to your contact attempts or to agreed-upon practice sessions, we will source you a substitute partner within four working days or less.
PCC Terms and Conditions:
- You are willing to work 1 hour per week with both of your partners (two hours in total with your coach and coachee). It will guarantee you as a coach, 8 hours of coaching practicetowards your accreditation during the two months period.
- You agree to provide your email address and phone number (WhatsApp) to enable your partners to schedule Coaching Circle related matters.
- You agree to update the status and progress of your work with your partners (instructions will be sent to you after the registration).
- You agree to write your testimonial regarding your coachand post it on their LinkedIn account (at your coach's request) or other platforms as well as allowing the testimonial to be published on your coach's website, etc.
- You agree to submit the document that proves your coach-specific education (your certificate) to Headway Coaching Group Prior to be assigned your coaching partners.
Price for the full two-month period €19.90 (8 sessions/8 hours of practice)
Click below to complete your registration for the Premium Coaching Circle.
Premium Coaching Circle (PCC)
Free Coaching Circle (FCC)
How the FCC – Free Coaching Circles work
You will receive the name and contact information of two qualified partners to practice with (one Coach, one Coachee). It is the full responsibility of each partnered pair to get in touch with one another, schedule practice times, and follow through on the sessions.
Price: Free for the entire three-month coaching circle round. Start dates are 1st September, December, March, and June.
Warning! Just remember there are four main differences between Free (FCC) and Premium (PCC) Coaching Circles:
- The hours you earn participating in Free CC cannot becounted towards “paid coaching hours” in your ICF accreditation log. They can be counted as “pro bono” hours only!
- The quality of your coaching partnersin Premium CC is usually much higher (in terms of their responsibility, responsiveness, and very often in terms of their current ICF credentials). We often have multiple ACC, PCC, and even MCC coaches who participate in Premium circle.
If, for some reason, you do not have any response from your assigned FCC partners the Headway Coaching Group does not take responsibility for your partner's actions and does not hold an obligation to fix it.
If you do not have responses from your partners in Premium CC the Headway Coaching Group has an obligation to resolve the issue and provide a solution (to re-assign a new partner if necessary).
- Enrollment into the Premium Coaching Circle is instantaneous. It means that you do not need to wait for the fixed starting date (FCC starts four times a year). It usually takes a couple of days after your enrollment to get your partner's contact details and start practicing.
- Participants of Premium Coaching Circle are eligible for add-ons so you can add additional pairs of partnersand dramatically accelerate how fast you will acquire your practice hours.