Headway ICF Mentor Coaching Group
Get Prepared for ICF Credentials
Did you know that the International Coach Federation (ICF) now requires 10 hours of work with a qualified Mentor Coach in order for ACCs to renew their credential? New ACC or PCC applicants undertaking the portfolio route must also compile these hours.
Now here is the good news…
The Headway Mentor Coaching Group meets all of these ICF requirements. That’s right, now you can renew your ACC credential in a way that is both affordable and fulfilling, giving you a collaborative and experiential training that you will utilize for years to come.
Alex Khrapov, ICF Credentials Mentor
Registration Ends May 31st @ 23:59 CET
Here’s what you can expect:
• A high level of collaboration and engagement
• A richer experience through interaction and shared experiences
• Excellent group cost benefits (more economical than 10 hours of individual sessions)
• The opportunity to model the group coaching approach from a top, qualified trainer
The Headway Mentor Coaching Group is a balanced mixture of both group and individual sessions conducted by Headway’s founder, Alex Khrapov. A coach (MCC, ICF), Certified Master Trainer (ATD) and official, registered ICF Mentor, Alex brings to the mentor coach experience a lively community spirit.
What also makes the program a standout Alex’s delivery of groundbreaking ideas, strategies and advice culled from the Headway community, which has been helping coaches transform their practices into thriving businesses since 2007.
June - September 2020 ICF Mentor Coaching Group
The Mentor Coaching Group with Alex includes:
– Individual pre-program session to discuss objectives and focus (15 minutes)
– 7 group sessions (1 hour duration)
– 3 individual sessions with Alex (1 hour duration)
– Personalized report (support letter) about your success through the Mentor Coaching Group
Here is just a sampling of what we will cover:
– 11 Core Coaching Competencies in depth
– Investigations and exposing of blind spots in your coaching
– Identification of your unique coaching strengths
– Strategies on the practice of Core Coaching Competencies
– Highly useful tools and techniques you can quickly implement in your coaching practice
– Verbal (written if needed) feedback on your coaching skills demonstration
– Regular homework to practice in between sessions
…and much more!
Total investment for the entire program: €1975 + ( 4% – PayPal / Bank wire fee)
Group size is strictly limited to not more than 10 coaches to ensure individualized attention, and as you might expect, these classes fill up extremely fast.
That’s why it’s crucial for you to take action right away in order to be included in the next group.
The new mentor group begins on the 1st of the month 2-3 times per year.